Increase Your Visibility
As a new member, you will be:
- listed on the home page of the Chamber's website (in the spotlight for two weeks and in the New Member section for two months)
- listed in our weekly newsletter At a Glance
- listed on Facebook and Twitter
- listed in the Chamber's quarterly publication The Business Advocate
- introduced at one of our Perc Breakfasts
- listed in the Chamber's online Business Directory
- listed, by industry category, in our Saginaw County Resource Guide Simply Saginaw
and become eligible to:
- Sponsor Events such as the Chairman's Ball, Annual Meeting and Community Awards luncheon to name a few
- Advertise in The Business Advocate Magazine and Simply Saginaw resource guide
- Advertise on the Chamber's website and mobile phone app
- Participate free of charge in the "Living Local" member-to-member program by providing discounts on products or services
Expand Your Business Network
Sometimes in business, it IS who you know! The Chamber gives you the opportunity to expand who you know at numerous events and programs. Expand your prospect base. Meet potential customers, clients and vendors. Generate new business leads. Where else can you consistently mix and mingle with two to five hundred business professionals who are open to meeting you and talking about your business?
Not only can you and your employees save money through the Living Local discount program, you can also take advantage of huge savings through our affiliated Benefit Partners. CLICK HERE for a complete list of available discounts, programs and services.
Enhance Your Credibility
You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you are identified as a member in good standing at a Chamber of Commerce.
Are you ready...
to boost your business...
meet new clients, customers and vendors...
make a difference in your community
make an investment in your business that generates big returns?
Then join the Saginaw County Chamber of Commerce.
CLICK HERE to fill our our online application (payment by Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover is required) or CLICK HERE to download an application and mail your payment.
Questions about membership? Contact Susan Moody, Membership Development @ (989) 757-2112 or CLICK HERE to Email Susan.