Video and Presentation Library
- The October 7 Perc Breakfast showcased the business benefits of diversity in the workplace with presenters Darlene King, CDP, Executive Director and Consultant with the Michigan Diversity Council and Kenneth James, Chief Diversity Officer with Muskegon Community College. Their presentations are available at the following links.
Click to view our video and presentation Archive
- Big Strategies for Small Business featured Peter Bender and Michael Oliphant from Yeo & Yeo CPAs & Business Consultants who authored the ebook 5 Steps to Drive Business Growth and Recovery to Fuel Your Dreams. Together, they provided insight on these key steps: Know the value of your business; Know your numbers; Know your plan; Know your wealth, and Know your future. Learn more by watching the video, viewing the presenter slides and read Key Performance Indicators.
- The May Perc Breakfast focused on the THRIVE (Transforming Health Regionally in a Vibrant Economy). THRIVE believes that healthy people = vibrant communities. Dr. Catherine Baase served as keynote and her video presentation can be found here and her slides can be found here.
- FocalPoint: As Congress moves closer to making a multi-trillion-dollar infrastructure investment, it begs the question: what will this unprecedented amount of funding mean for Michigan municipalities, beyond even our roads, bridges, and water systems? Jon Kramer, president of OHM Advisors, provides an industry take on what mid-Michigan communities need to know to ready their communities for a $2 trillion infrastructure plan.
- The Saginaw Chamber celebrates 158 years communicating, connecting and influencing on behalf of its members and was honored to present volunteer recognition awards to our Ambassadors, Diplomats and YPN Steering Committee Members for outstanding volunteerism. Our 158th Annual Meeting also featured an inspiring keynote from Beth Thieme, President of Amigo Mobility International, Inc.
- The Saginaw Chamber of Commerce February 2021 Perc Breakfast welcomed City of Saginaw Mayor Brenda Moore and Board of Commissioners Chair Carl Ruth who presented the State of the City and State of the County Addresses.
- Perc Breakfast - On December 28, 2020, President Trump signed legislation for a second round of assistance for businesses affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Kevin Courtois of the U.S. Chamber provided insight on these loans, grants and more. Visit our resources page and click the Business Resources tab for helpful links to apply.
- Perc Breakfast - JoAnn Crary, Tom Miller and Cassi Miller from Saginaw Future Inc. were on hand to talk about their role in special COVID-19 grant fund allocation as well as business expansions in Saginaw County in 2020.
- Perc Breakfast - Learn about the DTE Wind Farm coming to Saginaw County and how these giant turbines are transported and constructed. Featuring Matt Wegner from DTE Energy.
- YPN Presents: Navigating the Local Housing Market features an ensemble of financiers, realtors and title experts who walk you through the ins and outs of buying or refinancing your home.
- The Bay Area and Saginaw County Chambers presented a virtual Candidate Forum to give members an opportunity to hear from several candidates seeking to win voter approval in the upcoming election.
- Perc Breakfast - Rich Studley, President and CEO of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce presented his 2020 Election Outlook.
- BIG Strategies for SMALL Business: Resources for Minority Business Owners - What's in Your Toolkit provides tips to help you run your business through effective digital marketing, managing cash flow and credit, the power of relationship building, and a number of resources for minority business owners.
- Out of the Frying Pan, the third in our 2020 Legislative Series, featured John Walsh, President and CEO of the Michigan Manufacturers Association. The topic: The State of Manufacturing in Michigan
- Perc Breakfast - Saginaw County Health Department Medical Director, Dr. Delicia Pruitt, MD and Health Officer, Christina Harrington discuss local partnerships and collaborations developed to respond to COVID-19 in our community and give an update on what’s happening with Coronavirus in Saginaw County.
- Perc Breakfast - Short and long range plans for Saginaw County schools; presented by the Saginaw Intermediate School District
- Perc Breakfast - The State Budget featuring Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and State Senator Ken Horn
- FocalPoint, the second in our 2020 Legislative Series, focused on Mental Health
- Perc Breakfast - Reopening Business while following the Stay Home Stay Safe order; featuring Wendy Block, Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- On the Record, the first in our 2020 Legislative Series featured Peter Ewend of Saginaw Bay Underwriters to explain Auto Insurance Reform that will take effect on July 1, 2020.
Click to view our video and presentation Archive